Exhibit space is limited. Act Now!
In today’s market, companies are looking for the most strategic ways to invest their marketing dollars. AIAA forums give our exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to network with potential customers in a professional environment using their budgets in the most efficient, effective way possible.
The AIAA Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition (AIAA AVIATION 2017), combines the best aspects of technical conferences with insights from respected aviation leaders, providing a single, integrated forum for navigating the key challenges and opportunities affecting the future direction of global aviation policy, planning, R&D, security, environmental issues, and international markets.
What to Expect
- More than 2,000 participants from more than 600 institutions in nearly 40 countries
- 18 conferences in one location
- More than 1,500 technical papers reporting the latest innovations in aerospace
- A technology-driven exposition
Who Attends AVIATION
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from almost 50 nations around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
- Primes/Super Integrators, Government Agencies:
Chris Semon 703.264.7510
- Specialty Primes, Major Assemblies, FFRDCs, Universities, State Organizations:
Paul doCarmo 703.264.7576
- Supply Chain and Small Business:
Paul doCarmo 703.264.7576
The ability to network with people from all over these different technical areas in one place in one location where you're not running all over the place has just been terrific.—Edgar G. Waggoner, Program Director–Integrated Aviation Systems, Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate, NASA Headquarters
2017 AIAA AVIATION Forum Exhibit Contract
List of Exhibitors
2017 AIAA AVIATION Exhibit Floor Plan Note: floor plans are subject to change.
2017 AIAA AVIATION Exhibitor Manual
AIAA Exhibit and Sponsorship Prospectus