In today’s market, companies are looking for the most strategic ways to invest their marketing dollars. AIAA forums give our exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to network with potential customers in a professional environment using their budgets in the most efficient, effective way possible.
AIAA AVIATION Forum, combines the best aspects of technical conferences with insights from respected aviation leaders, providing a single, integrated forum for navigating the key challenges and opportunities affecting the future direction of global aviation policy, planning, R&D, security, environmental issues, and international markets.
The ability to network with people from all over these different technical areas in one place in one location where you're not running all over the place has just been terrific.—Edgar G. Waggoner, Program Director–Integrated Aviation Systems, Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate, NASA Headquarters
What to Expect
- Close to 3,000 participants—including about 600 students—from hundreds of international government, academic, and private institutions offer scores of opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
- More than 2,000 technical presentations—in about 340 sessions—report on the latest innovations on 20+ aviation and aerodynamic research topics that will drive advances in aviation.
The HUB—A new multi-use, traffic generating area built into the heart of the AIAA exhibition
Who Attends AVIATION
AIAA Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition (AIAA AVIATION Forum) is the only event that covers the entire integrated spectrum of aviation business, research, development, and technology. The program features discussions with respected aviation leaders—providing a single, structured gathering to help attendees navigate the key challenges and opportunities affecting the direction of global aviation policy, research and development, technology proliferation, cybersecurity, environmental issues, and emerging markets.
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from almost 50 nations around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
2019 AIAA AVIATION Forum Exhibit Contract
2019 AIAA AVIATION Forum Exhibitor Portal
2019 AIAA AVIATION Forum Exhibitor List
2019 AIAA AVIATION Forum Floor Plan
2019 the HUB