Aviation’s Global Promise – Challenges & Opportunities
16-20 June 2014
Addressing the theme “Aviation’s Global Promise – Challenges & Opportunities,” AVIATION 2014 built on the foundation of AVIATION 2013 to stimulate thought-provoking conversations among industry leaders and the engineering and technical professionals that develop and operate aviation systems. In addition to cutting-edge technical research presentations, the program featured panel discussions and keynote presentations addressing some of the pressing opportunities and challenges for the aviation industry.
Topics addressed included:
- The implementation of new air traffic management capabilities.
- A rethinking of traditional commercial aviation operational models.
- The integration and utilization of unmanned platforms to enhance our existing fleets.
- An evolving financial landscape for both commercial and military aviation system acquisition.
- Increasingly connected and networked aviation platforms.
- The implications of policy decisions on how we define, design, and field new operational systems.
- 20th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference
- 30th AIAA Aerodynamic Measurement Technology and Ground Testing Conference
- AIAA/3AF Aircraft Noise and Emissions Reduction Symposium
- 32nd AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference
- AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference
- 6th AIAA Atmospheric and Space Environments Conference
- 14th AIAA Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference
- AIAA Balloon Systems Conference
- AIAA Flight Testing Conference
- 7th AIAA Flow Control Conference
- 44th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conference
- 19th AIAA International Space Planes and Hypersonic Systems and Technologies Conference
- 11th AIAA/ASME Joint Thermophysics and Heat Transfer Conference
- 21st AIAA Lighter-Than-Air Systems Technology Conference
- 15th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization Conference
- AIAA Modeling and Simulation Technologies Conference
- 45th AIAA Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference
- 7th AIAA Theoretical Fluid Mechanics Conference